ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please Help: Whiney Noise...

172//Crap Micra//Bus
coming from the engine, whilst picking up revs in 1st 2nd and sometimes 3rd!! Just a very faint noise, but its defo there.... can anyone shed some light pls?!

Impreza WRX
I have a whinning noise in my car also - and it irritates the hell out of me. It doesn't seem to be coming from the engine - but more from the passenger seat area?

It is strange cos it only happens when my bird is in the car, and stops when she goes to sleep...........?

Any help would also be good ............ lol

C.

BMW E92/Audi S3
I hear a whiney noise problem too. Its mostly when i leave skids down the toilet. The whiney noise seems to come from my gf.

Seriously-It happens in my mates Clio too and mine? doesnt bug me :S

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
got this from my wheel (passenger side) took it off put it back on and doesn't do it no more

RESULT

Petrol Blue 182.
if its a whiney/whistley noise, it could be a bad earth from 6x9's or something like that. if there not eartherd properly they tend to whine with the sound of the engine. kinda like a supercharger whines