ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

please help mpg/trip gauge

c6mby

ClioSport Club Member
hi

ive just bought a clio 172 cup and the mpg/trip computer isnt working

does this have its own fuse? if so where is it located?

does anyone know what else would cause this problem please

regards
sam

Fabia VRS Special Ed
If it does, the fuse will be located in the fusebox on the side of the dash just inside the passanger side.

If you consult your manual it should tell you which fuse is for which function, if you can't find any then the best thing to do is check them all. Ideally you should check all of your fuses every once in a while anyway.

Just make sure when you're looking that there's no fuses missing, many people look at the manual and because there's a fuse missing presume it shouldn't be there, it could have been taken out and never replenished.

c6mby

ClioSport Club Member
Hi thanks for the replys, there is only total milage displayed on the dash, i have been told the car has a computer that had mpg range odometer etc, this bit on the dash is empty and displays nothing. I've checked all the fuses fitted an non are blown, I will try and find it in the owners manual

regards
Sam