ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Playstation 4] Upgraded headphones reqd

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Going to upgrade my cheap £25 ones. Better halfs nan has given me £35 for Xmas, I'd be happy to contribute a couple of quid on top. Going shopping tonight which in really looking forward to, not. They have a game store so worth going there? Suggestions welcome chaps

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Should know better. It's for the ps4 mate, and over the ear like a pro. Can you edit my title please to say for ps4 gaming :)

Listerine & Poledo
I use some Schosche, but they're a little beyond price point.

I never play without headphones now, really weird, never would have until I needed to get rid of feedback from the microphone/tv

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Not looked in ages and there's bloody loads. I'd like to pick a pair up this evening, just to box off my present. Keep seeing Dolby 5.1, 7.1, I'm guessing that's pretty important. I'm not clued up on this sort of stuff hence the potential, 'are you like 50?' Question

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Turtle beech px4
Sony gold
Kingston hyper x cloud

These so far but more than budget. But I'm happy to pay the extra as I turn pro next year.

I don't.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Pro lmao,beaches for me with custom Nooby printed on.Dont get too caught up in models mate unless your going to have big YouTube channel called The Works :smile:

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I had the Sony Gold when I had a PS4, they're very good but only really necessary if you want wireless.

Listerine & Poledo
anything over-ear with a mic will do you.

you're not going to actually notice the difference between £50 and £150 of headphone. Bluetooth is the issue.

Those that say they do still have their mother do their laundry.

RE - going wireless...
I have a wire from my head to the controller, but thats more than wireless enough.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah wireless I'm not bothered about. As long as It's decent quality that's cool. Cheers so far guys as it gives me something to look forward too when shopping later. Than and potential pretty girls with leggings on. Got a thing about leggings lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Saw the Astros but too much over what I fancy spending tbh. May just go into game and see what they suggest.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Am I just being super thick. Right I've got triton headphones which were bought a bit ago at the tune of about 50 squid. Now the only way I can adjust the volume is through the headset not the tv. So up the volume of the tv and the sound stays the same. Am I being daft

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Normally you only adjust through the headphones.. Sometimes there's an adjustment for the output lines...

Just see what's in store and buy cheaper online, I always Google while in shops..

There are some PlayStation own ps4 headphones that are pretty good..

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
I had some Turtle Beach PX21's (£60) for a long time then recently upgraded to Tritton 720+ (£150) and I think I preferred the Turtles. I would say that the Trittons are tougher, but if you don't throw your headphones about then I would get some Turtles.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah past that stage of dismantling headphones. Will pop into game and see what they have. When aimz bought the triton ones game recomend them, they may have been lacking on those selling hence the advice lol

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Yeah, I got mine from PC World on clearance at £50 brand new. I was expecting them to be amazing... they are crap. If I bought them at £150 I would have slit my wrists

Listerine & Poledo
If you use the connection on the controller, the volume control is in
Settings -> Devices