ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Playstation 3 current offers

I'm after a 120G (+) slim line PS3 with little big planet. I've seen this in Game and a few other stores for £250. Can anyone point me to any cheaper current offers?

cheers

Ive seen the argos with a compatible controller and a gamer (uncharted 2) for £244.69 but i have a £10 voucher so £234.69

Has anyone found any better?

Citroen DS3 DSport
PC World/Currys will price match a local Sainsburys minus 10% (£179.99) which is a great deal.

right guys got it on here now they match it and beat it by 10% of the difference so was 195 which is cool. cheers sneeks

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
The sainsburys offer ends Tuesday.

Was temtped, Work out at £169 for me wit hdiscount, And I have £80 on my nectar card so thats £89 for a PS3!

However, I Went to buy a gaem and there wasnt one i wanted that i didnt have on my 360! So didnt bother

Wiii's are £135 with the resort pack too.

I never play my wii, just sits down stairs for tge odd times my mates are all round n not out, ive sold it twice :). Regarding the ps3 i gpt resistance fom, for 9quid and the original uncharted for 10 as they r old. Res is v good, its similar to gears of war but more like a cross between that and brothers in arms. Net browser is cool for iplayer on your telly. It is also i would about 80% quieter than my 360. Im still dont like the joypad as much however i was surprised how quickly it took to get used to it and its really not a big deal. Cheers again sneekes. Oh btw the geeza in pc world harlow recons his mate has 580bhp from a 1.6 fiesta.....gomo