ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Playing in Snowdonia

182, Milltek
Just got back from awsome week blasting round Snowdonia.

Met a Dutch 172 owner on my campsite, he told me there are only 7 172s in Holland because with import tax they cost equiv. of £19k new :eek: .

CIMG2877.jpg

CIMG2880.jpg

The roads really are even better than they look. Sooo much fun :approve: .

H22A7 Accord Type R
awesome!! i want to chuck the tent in the car and go there for a weekend and have a run on the roads! one of EVO's favourite test places isnt it?

182, Milltek
Yep. The 1st pic is on the B3091 (I think). It is one of their favorites, I recognised it so much from all the EVOs I've spent so long studying.

2nd is up the Horse Shoe Pass which is stunning but a bit busy.

Can't recommend Snowdonia enough for driving.

Tangoed Works
had a blast through snowdonia my self. felt like i was in heaven, perfect roads for these cars.

Clio 182
obviously I dont ever speed on back roads.. is snowdonia the same as north wales with camera vans on every corner of every road?

I love the roads in Wales, but I'm scared of driving there after a mate got a ticket for 33mph (that is not a joke)

Megane 2 GT 165
7 172s in Holland that's nice, my car should be worth double then, because they are rare. Any way, I think there are a few hundreds of 172 / 182 in the Netherlands.

The road overthere look really great, in Holland we don't really have roads like that.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
looks nice, i'm always scared to blast it up in wales, a) as there's loads of camera's and coppers, and b) the sheep keep walking out on me lol