ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Playing in Photoshop (182)

browno

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing around in photoshop with some pics of the 182 before FCS to make some pics for wallpapers...
Have managed to come up with this so far, which I'm quite pleased with...
firesmall.jpg

Just a bit annoyed by the jagged roof line... and reflection (how can I get rid of that?) but it would be nice to get that low (if it weren't for speed bumps!)
Next attempts will be better!
Anyone else got any good (clean!) wallpapers? Look forward to criticism, and suggestions for improvement...

Golf GTI 1.8T
that estate their either has a nice view of the sun set, or is over looking hell. lol, looks good I wish I could do that. have you been round the edge with eraser or try smudging/bluring the edge.

SLK 350
Right the driver side suspension looks a lot lower than the passenger side, so car is sitting somewhat wonky.

With regard to your roofline, you have a few options. If you have the file as .PSD (layers still open) you can use the blue tool on the car's roof to remove jaggies. However the best thing to do and in future would be to use the magnetic lasso, with a alias setting of 3-5px which will effectively eliminate jaggies.

Not bad, but im sure you could do better :)

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
i think it looks ace....make the wheels look like they are spinning and it will look like its leaning into the corner

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments folks - will try and clean it up (have the psd file) and sort the roofline!
Think the extra low drivers side is because the road's on a hill and the drop has exaggerated it!
Might pick a photo without reflections next time! Lol!
Didn't think it was bad for an amateur!

Golf GTI 1.8T
YEP! way better than I can do, I think it looks good with the lean over like that, looks different, would look good if you could add a bit of movement I think, get the wheels just spinning and a tiny bit of smoke.

Mk IV 200 RS trophy
browno, just keep at it you'll pick it up! and i used the clone tool and the healing brush tool, using them a little at the time is the secret.