ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Had about 300 hours in pubg mobile just from playing at lunch whilst at work. Mental really 😂

Stopped playing as it turned into bot only games in the end. Real shame!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'll be on from the usual 2000 time. Though I recommend you spend yer day off in the practice grounds and bot matches.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Anyone tried Super People? It's basically a newer PUBG ripoff with special abilities. I haven't played it myself

Seen a few vids on YouTube...not too fussed to try it tbh mainly because of the abilities haha.

Just the nearly 57 days on console and 967 hours on PC for me in this game :eek:

I thought 700 hours was bad haha.

I'll be on from the usual 2000 time. Though I recommend you spend yer day off in the practice grounds and bot matches.

Yeah the tutorial/forced bot only matches can take a while - you have to do four challenges.

Win the match.
Kill 5 bots.
Drive 2km
Grab loot from a care package (drops in randomly out of planes).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I almost exclusively seem to be coming up against level 500s in this game.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Doesn’t help that the cleaners closed the door on my Ethernet cable a few days ago either so I’ve been on a poor wifi connection. Up to 200 ping 💀

856F55F8-3989-4D50-B864-C0C9F20725C0.jpeg