ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plasma or LCD in outside room?

57 Clio Campus Sport
We are having our garden redone and included in the new garden is going to be a kind of summerhouse building which mum and dad said can be an entertainment room with tv, surround sound etc.

Was just wondering if a plasma would have any trouble outside. We will have normal electric put out there and everything but mum said she thought she saw somewhere that because its outside an lcd would be better? i dont know where she got this from but i wanted to check whether its right or not.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Plasmas allow for a much wider/better viewing angle over LCD. I don't know about brightness.

57 Clio Campus Sport
We are going to have light cancelling curtains so it can be dark if we want. I think i will probably go with plasma and ge the new version of our Pioneer as the screen is very good in light just incase we dont habe the curtains closed.

Our tv can be viewed at 170 degree to but i tried it once an it just gives you eye ache because the images re oving away fro you etc.