ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plane Sounding Megane!

Clio MK 4
Going round the track. Was black with orange diamond and sounded like a plane lol. How does it make that sound? Is it something to do with the exhaust>?

I have a feeling he's not gonna tell anyone, he's probably been asked about 500 times today ;)

Absolutely fookin awesome though, definitely my favourite Meggy.

its not got a screamer pipe on it

custom rear section and centre box removed

someone pulled me coming out and said 'it sounds like a eurofighter' and then actually high fived me, i roffled

421 Cammed 172
its not got a screamer pipe on it

custom rear section and centre box removed

someone pulled me coming out and said 'it sounds like a eurofighter' and then actually high fived me, i roffled

Sounds just like it has.

Sounds bloody gorgeous mate whatever it's got on it!

Some lads in the stand by us were covering their ears screaming "Its too fooking loud" lol

The bit I don't get is that you can't hear any engine sound! Just the SWOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why is this?

yes and no, i mean its still got the cat in and there was less restrictive ones there today.

alot to do with the pressure build up so far away from the engine, builds up and flies out at the back.

That's what turbos sound like with a very unrestrictive exhaust

cheers ads. apparently people were just stood shaking their heads at it, oh well :D

jamie u would of heard engine in it today, jesus, i think im due a rebuild

yes and no, i mean its still got the cat in and there was less restrictive ones there today.

alot to do with the pressure build up so far away from the engine, builds up and flies out at the back.

Well my mates highly modded Ibiza TDi sounds similar on full chat, and that is straight through from the turbo back! Mind you, it smokes and sounds slightly tractor ;)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yea this went passed when I was munching on my Garlic and chilli sausage ! I almost choke on the meat it was so loud ! :cool:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I was watching this from above the pit garages before my track time. Sounded bloody awesome and looked fookin quick! Apart from the exhaust and guessing a remap, has it had any other work done?

Cupra
I was watching this from above the pit garages before my track time. Sounded bloody awesome and looked fookin quick! Apart from the exhaust and guessing a remap, has it had any other work done?

Here's his project thread.

Sounds pretty mental in the vids. lol

AK

M240i
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QspOEC-ZSKo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QspOEC-ZSKo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Embedded for ya fella ;)

Sounds f**king mint!!

^ I saw & heard your car going round, I thought it sounded ace !:D

Loved your sun glasses too mate, funky shizzle :)

Naith's car confused me all the way to FCS, 3 hours of looking out of my sunroof for Tornados and not one plane went overhead!

EP3 Civic Type R
Aah it was you- thought it might have been. Personally, I think it sounded fantastic