ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads sunday service

monaco 172
Anyone from here go today? Spotted a few there. A nice petrol blue 182, Silver 172 and a trophy, couple of 200's and 197's Aswell. Did anyone go out in any of the amgs?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I was in the Petrol blue 182 parked all the way at the back on the grass. Serves me right for getting there past 10.30. A good showing by Renaultsports including 2 Trophys, (1 was immaculately clean :cool:), Monaco and Iceberg?, black 197 & 200 and always good to see a V6 or 2. Who owns CL10NOB?

monaco 172
Mine was the monaco. Always seem to be a good turn out of renault sports at all the sunday services but never seem to put cars to faces.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
PS Trophy, your car looked :cool:. I wish mine was up to your standard if clean.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Did yours make the Pistonheads video? Just make out the back end of mine. :D

Trophy
PS Trophy, your car looked :cool:. I wish mine was up to your standard if clean.

Thanks mate, unfortunately I don't get as much time to drive it as I would like, but saying that it stays cleaner and keeps the mileage down!

I'll check the video out today.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
PS Trophy. I saw you had a Renaultsport Spa trackday sticker, green group from this year. Just looked back at my video footage and I don't see your car or remember it either. I have the other Trophy that was at MB world in the pits on video. I was in a slammed black 172 with plate. WDY. I have some videos on YouTube.

Trophy
@PS Trophy. I saw you had a Renaultsport Spa trackday sticker, green group from this year. Just looked back at my video footage and I don't see your car or remember it either. I have the other Trophy that was at MB world in the pits on video. I was in a slammed black 172 with plate. WDY. I have some videos on YouTube.

Hi FatRS sorry you must be mistaken I haven't got a Spa sticker on the car! The other T had some track stickers I believe.