ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pistonheads 182

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you're genuinely interested in it, arrange a viewing have a test drive then make your offer ;). Emails and phone calls might not be as appealing to the seller because in his eyes you could just be a dreamer.

(not saying you are by the way just what he/she might think)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 y reg flamer
not dreamin mate, got the cash here and just put my 172 for sale. ;)

200-250 mile round trip is a tad off puttin but it does look tidy

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
No I know you're not a dreamer mate, just what the seller could think. Perhaps I'm going off my own perceptions when selling cars.

Ahh didn't realise it was such a distance, nothing worse in traveling miles to find out the car isn't as mint as you first thought.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 y reg flamer
i know mate i've had a couple in my time.

i got majorly f**ked when i went up the north east to buy a 106 gti, car was mint for a W reg was made up.

put it in for its MOT an the rear beam was f**ked, cost £350 to fix plus some other bits.

cant be arsed drivin up there to find its a bag 'o' s**te

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Im always convinced by the way an adverts written you can tell if its a pup or in good nick (i think so anyway)

Id phone up and explain to the guy of your intrest and that unless the belts have been changed which i suspect they havent then maybe negociate a price.

I understand its a real ball ache to have to travel to find out its a s**t wagon but sometimes just sometimes you get a minter :eek:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thats a member on heres I'm sure, looks mint and from what i remember very well looked after.