ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PISTONHEAD SHOW CARS

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Here's some of the pic's I took yesterday to wet your appetite for this weekend’s show :)

DSCF5020.jpg

DSCF5024.jpg

DSCF5017.jpg

DSCF5016.jpg

DSCF5015.jpg

DSCF4997.jpg

DSCF4988.jpg

DSCF4980.jpg

DSCF4973.jpg

DSCF4970.jpg

DSCF4960.jpg

DSCF4956.jpg

DSCF4952.jpg

And obviously the star of the show................(only cos it's mine :D)
DSCF4984.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Never thought id get up so close to so many exotic cars like that, they were just left parked all over the place :)
Took loads of pic's but couldnt be bothered uploading them all LOL
The guy in the Koenigsegg just parked it up & left the keys for them to park it!!
I would have been takin it for a spin round the NEC

/\/\ ive seen it loads, never seen it moving though except for parking up at asda lol

wondered if the owner was on here

really like the cars, the evo estate looks weird but nice i think

whats the 2 seater roofless thing?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
really like the cars, the evo estate looks weird but nice i think

The evo estate was the car i was most impressed with!!!
Got talking to the guy who ownes it & apparently its the only one imported to europe!
He drove it all the way from Germany!!!! Wouldnt like to see his fuel bill LOL

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Evo estate, lotus Carlton and the V6 Clio are the only good ones. Can't see the fascination with the other lot!

williams 2
its all looking good there now ready for opening tomorrow had a sneak peak today on my way out cant wait to have a walk round tomorrow, live action arena is good too

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
DSCF4956.jpg

holy s**t batman lol

f**k the evo estate... u want one of these!!
stagea-autech2.jpg

600DSC50015.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeah but thats just a stagea estate, with a skyline lookalike front!

stagea runs same engine and same running gear as a r34gtr.... tech its a r34 gtr front end on a stagea... but then thats a stagea on a r34 chassis lol

Megane Trophy
It was more of a clio show. 6 clio's parked next to each other against some exotic stuff!

Made my mates laugh slightly and i gave them stick as their seat leon cupra's and bmw m3's werent there!

PH done a good job of organising a show really, i had a quick browse around in between meetings.

:)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh i was a little dissapointed with the PH show, the autosport side was good tho

imo not worth the £28 to get in and the £8 to park but hey i didnt pay so its all good hahs

fred nice to meet you... briefly

williams 2
you got your moneys worth in goods from the stalls.
Holly's made friends with even more people now so she keeps getting free stuff she has even blagged a free rally day!!!

tbh i was a little dissapointed with the PH show, the autosport side was good tho

imo not worth the £28 to get in and the £8 to park but hey i didnt pay so its all good hahs

fred nice to meet you... briefly

definitely worth it for the freebies lol

106 GTi
Was the Black Gold 182 in the PH stand anyones on here ? - no disrespect but it was filthy !