ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pissed Off - Damage

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Grrrrrrrr is all i can say

Just taken the car out of the garage parked up and noticed a "scuff" along the back bumper.

Closer inspection looks as if something has swiped past but it managed to get the lower part of the bumper as well?? so cudnt be a car.

Wasnt there 2 days ago as i cleaned the car fully and only been to 1 place since then been garaged till today.

Grrrrr..... hopefully most of it will scratch X off.

:(

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

The sad thing is i know where every scratch on my car has come from lol.... i mean when it occured and by whom ;) lol

This one is puzzling me as its a rather large friggin scuff.

And i cant be sure how it got done either.

its got water marks with it so was done outside when it was wet... which would lead me to beleive it was doen while out shopping... but i noticed nothing when i returned home and emptied boot out. :(

Yamaha R6

That sucks mate.. I have a scuff on my front bumper.. done by my mom and a wheelie bin believe it or not.. grrr

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

annoying, ive got a bad stone chip on my bonnet at the moment that I need to have sorted. :mad:

1.6 focus zetec....

ive got a few dinks in the door where peopel have been utter mailto:tw@ts">tw@ts and slammed there door into myn, luckily its only a slight scratch but the thing that peeed me off the most was the 1st occassion i was in my car when it happened and an old chap walked up to his car and hit his door into mine and he just poped his head through my window and goes "sorry mate" and sped off!

Ive got to say i really feel for you has cos i think your car is mint

Kiza

must be something in the air !!..i just called of at the shop when i was comeing back out i noticed some grass and mud on the back bumper and down the boot..scuff marks as if a dog had jumped up at it..managed to get most off it of with TCUT ..but some are still visible:(

when i look close at my paintwork there are loads of tiny tiny scratches, are these swirl marks from washing. there barely visible like.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by kiza1986 on 23 August 2005

ive got a few dinks in the door where peopel have been utter mailto:tw@ts">tw@ts and slammed there door into myn, luckily its only a slight scratch but the thing that peeed me off the most was the 1st occassion i was in my car when it happened and an old chap walked up to his car and hit his door into mine and he just poped his head through my window and goes "sorry mate" and sped off!

Ive got to say i really feel for you has cos i think your car is mint

Kiza
Ive had that done to me before!!! Some woman in B&Q.... i was parked miles out and she chose to park 2 inches from my door and then BANG slammed it straight into me and walked off....

Had a close look at it tonight and most of it came off with just a soapy cloth.

I think it shud all dissapearwith a bit of work - not as bad as i thaught it was and no more angry red mist infront of me hehe

big red bus

Quote: Originally posted by clio_nut on 24 August 2005

when i look close at my paintwork there are loads of tiny tiny scratches, are these swirl marks from washing. there barely visible like.
The one on his car is not a small one

172cup

Got a rather big scuff on mine at the moment. Probably something to do with smashing it into a stationary truck bumber in the fast lane of the M1 at about 60mph.

Smasked fog light, horn, arch lining, lights, and scraped the hell out of the front bumper.

Gonna cost a fortune for a respray on a cup bumper!