ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pirelli or michelin

clio sport 182
hi guys got ff 182, had pnero zero's on for past year but the fronts need replacing, question is do i go with pirelli p zero nero tyres £98 fitted (which have given me good grip but wear to quickly) or do i spend the extra for michelin pilot 3 at £114 each fitted?

whats the wear likw on the pilots?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I found the wear on Pilot sports much quicker than Pzeros.

Pzeros for me everytime.

Not worth the extra cost in my opinion.

How quick did your Pirellis wear down? I saw 12-13k out my front pair and that was giving them plenty of abuse. And the rears had done over 20k and only worn down approx 1.5mm.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I found the wear on Pilot sports much quicker than Pzeros.

Pzeros for me everytime.

Not worth the extra cost in my opinion.

How quick did your Pirellis wear down? I saw 12-13k out my front pair and that was giving them plenty of abuse.

Can you not get a price for that chap?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Can you not get a price for that chap?

I can offer them for £84.99 delivered per tyre but he quoted fitted and most places usually charge anywhere between £12 and £15 a wheel for fitting which would take them over the price he has quoted.

I would be happy to get them price matched for him though if he can find them cheaper else where.

clio sport 182
went with pirellis, served me well so far, so figured why not.

besides ive always been a cheap ass with my other cars and gone with budget sport tyres. about time i got decent rubber its always damp in nw

320d
I love my PZero's. Had four fitted in November. Front's probably won't last long as I am pretty erm heavy on them but I think they're a great tyre for wet and dry grip, they go from grip to slip very progressively. Spot on tbh.