ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PiperCross Induction Kits.

can any one confirm that the PK160C induction kit will fit my 1.2 clio grande 3dr (2000 v )

also heard rumours the pk ones r duff sounding is this true?

any advice appreciated

Lionel Richie

some of them are a bit sh*t souding, like the one for the 1.2 16V, but ive heard the one for your engine sounds good, dunno about the part number, have a look on pipercross website

cheers m8 . i looked on the website (pipercross.com) and the pk160c has an asterix beside it, anyone know what that means.

Skoda Fabia vRS

the PK is a general part number of pipercross, most of the induction kits start with PK, if not all of em

yeah thats what i had on mine, didnt get any sound from it really, u know of one which will give a nice sound? or is it a lost cause?

Matt

Lionel Richie

Im gonna wack one of those universal jap style mesh filters onto the pipercross base plate, hopefully this should louden things up!!!!

Have you ever ran your car without the airbox????? Bloody loud!!!!!