ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piper Exhausts (piper cams)

clio r27 f1
hi all,

has anyone heard of these?
i used to own a fiesta st and piper made 1 of if not the best exhaust system there is for the st.

I have been in contact with piper and i am waiting for a date from them as they r going to be used my car as a donner car for their first every system for the 197/R27

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Yeh piper are pretty poor quality exhaust's.... well some of the early types are, i know the guy from there when i popped out to lunch with him same the box's had a been known to split alot.... but he mentioned that they were looking at new supplier and Welding equipment and it will be alot better...

That was over a year ago.... think there pretty good now days and offer warrenty on them so its all good!

Lionel Richie
as renault F1 student welder of the year 2006, i'm not impressed with the quailty, sorry

you get what you pay for

but your impressed with manual bend systems? lol

JP systems used to fall apart all the time and the welding which there was a lot of due to manual bending was poor to say the least. This is going back a couple of years though, plenty of time to improve. You'll have to have a look at my GDI/Piper system as the quality is top notch.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
he not commenting on the exhaust design, as he knows he useless for that ;)

He's commenting on the welding, which is fair enough!

I'll put some pics up of mine when it's back on the ramps (soon). People can make their own mind up, but Fred will be in for a surprise as they are very neat and there's not many of them with it being only a couple of pieces. I'm very happy with it having had a total of 8 performance systems now