ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer DJM 400 or DJM 600?

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Understand there are a few DJ’s on here so does anyone have an opinion/experience with both of the above?

The DJM 400 is one of the newer generations of Pioneer mixers and seems on pa with the 600 (albeit in 2 channel form)

R2TR

alrite mate, are you just staring up? if you are then i would say the DJM400, because i found i spent alot of money on a mixer (ive got the Pioneer DJM-909) and hardly use it. But if you think you will use it alot, go for the DJM-600. One of the best mixers out there. iIknow most clubs and bars use them. Also, what will you be linkin them to (e.g, decks or cd player)? hope this helps

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Decided on the DJM 600, unfortunately I didn't have all that much time to make a decision :( but i think it'll offer the extra element of creativity I wanted over what I had been using.

R2TR