ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk3

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
These have dropped down in price massively since the 2000's have come out so wondering what I should be looking out for on 2nd hand ones?
Anyone had a play and know them well?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
They have become cheap haven't they!

I used to fix these when I working in the industry, play and cue buttons were common to start playing up but are very easy to replace if your handy with a soldering iron. The are just tiny tac switches on a small pcb separate from the main board.

I can't recall any other common faults.

Last edited:

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
The only thing that would annoy me is you can't use usb sticks with them

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Pffft, all about the physical media. Get yourself some 1210's ;)
The CDJs would be an addition ; )

uploadfromtaptalk1437600050673.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I would still use the MK2's

As @Gavin. says its the play / cue buttons but other than that i would say rather bullet proof.

Problem with all the newer stuff is there is more to go wrong and firmware updates and stuff.

I have the best of both worlds
IMG_2514.JPG
photo 5.JPG

Inferno 225 cup
I would still use the MK2's

As @Gavin. says its the play / cue buttons but other than that i would say rather bullet proof.

Problem with all the newer stuff is there is more to go wrong and firmware updates and stuff.

I have the best of both worlds View attachment 132002View attachment 132003
f**k me you're a little dark horse Mark.

Just need to swap my mixer and go see mate for his 1210's :)

My mates we use.
159664188da2a20dafef3dc8dd752f8d.jpg

a4f0001ca93af5d95b6bf9e080096eaf.jpg

4ef0805e2bc267bae4342c9ace86a779.jpg

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
My main job was this tho 😢

Ah the old midi dmx controllers, i was a bit more advanced I used to program using Martin Lightjockey, used it for years.

I love it, me and my mates are trying to sort out a night.

Just nerves [emoji16]

You know what I'm never one for standing out, I hate being centre of attention and can't stand doing presentations etc, they scare the f**k out of me. Yet I can stand up and dj to a room of 700+ people and not bat an eye lid haha

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
So we have a few DJ's here do we?

Who fancies a bit of a 5 track mix-off of sorts then?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
So we have a few DJ's here do we?

Who fancies a bit of a 5 track mix-off of sorts then?

I'd be up for that! Been meaning to bust out a new mix for a while but since moving flat I just haven't got back into it really... need an excuse as have been gathering some good tracks recently.

Another thing they did on a music forum I used was you mix a couple of tracks, save the file, upload it and the next person downloads it and adds on his tracks and it continues so you have an hour long mix compilation from the forum :smile: