ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pinlo Slice 3 iPhone 4S Case in the UK?

AGH the sl*g
I have the black one on my 4 and it's an excellent case would highly recommend. I picked mine up off eBay a uk seller popped up on there for a while.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
No problem. I have the same case in clear and it's brilliant, it's not bulky, protects the sides and stops the back getting scratched when you put the handset down.

I dropped my phone once With this case and it didn't damage the handset or mark the case either.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I bought a black one recently to replace the clear one I had. It started to look scabby, I prefer the black one out of the two

CBR1000RR Fireblade
More translucent tbh, you can see through the material it's made of but it's not transparent like glass etc.

Get the black one, it's a very smart case IMO

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Does it cover the edge of the front so you can put it screen down on a desk for example without the screen touching the desk or is it just flat?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
No bud, it doesn't I'm afraid. If you want a case to protect the screen when it's laid flat I would recommend the incase snap on case. I had one of them and it was a very good case, I couldn't get on with the material it was made of though so I switched to the pinlo's

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I can't stand massive scratches on iPhones, mine has a couple of tiny marks on it which are from not using screen protectors.

Besides, the pinlo's are that small / thin it's like rolling naked anyway

CBR1000RR Fireblade

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
The one delivered to me is solid black and the 3.5mm jack hole is a different shape, so clearly a different one to what's pictured. At least it is actually made for the 4s buttons.

-
I have just received mine for my 4 after seeing this thread. Very happy with it and will certainly have one again for my future iphone.