ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pink TT

Spotted in Brighton..... oh dear lol!

img0044ps3.jpg

^^ lol!!!

I can show you a pic of it on the camera!! i wish i could photoshop like that lol!! If it was one of my photoshops it would have multi colours and in correct cropping lol!!

Ixus has a funky feature where it makes everything black and white bar one colour.... was not hard for the camera to pick up the colour lol!!

that is shockin! there is a micra CC where i stay like that.. but there is a red TT hardtop round the corner from me with a black roof, and its stunning

JJ! said:
^^ lol!!!

I can show you a pic of it on the camera!! i wish i could photoshop like that lol!! If it was one of my photoshops it would have multi colours and in correct cropping lol!!

Ixus has a funky feature where it makes everything black and white bar one colour.... was not hard for the camera to pick up the colour lol!!

what feature is that mate?? i got an ixus 700

Guy said:
what feature is that mate?? i got an ixus 700

not sure if the ixus 700 has it but pretty sure it should...

when taking a photo click on function /set menu and scroll along to my colours..
then scroll down to a setting called colour accent. Press menu button and a small square will appear on screen.... point the square at the colour you want to keep and press left...

then take photo!!

another 2 examples:

img0060px1.jpg

img0061ec3.jpg

I think the Ixus 700 has my colours editing feature but not the ability to take shots using the feature.. meaning you have to mess with the pictures after.

^^^^

sweet!! its a great feature - you can also use a different setting to change the colour of things!!! i made my mate green lol!

^^ think there the best 2!!! The ones i have posted were originally full size shots so they have been made somewhat smaller!!

go park your car in an industrial estate, will a wall as a back drop (not the sky!) and apply the my colors setting to just take the blue from your car.... we did it with my mates red car and the results were excellent!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
JJ! said:
Spotted in Brighton..... oh dear lol!

img0044ps3.jpg

Today's Sweeping Assumptions are......
  • The driver will be female (I hope to god it is... :eek: )
  • She will be aged between 24-30.
  • Must have shoulder length, straight blonde hair.
  • Will have zero clue as to which engine version of TT she bought.
  • If she could get away with it, her next car would be a Boxster S - in exactly the same colour.
  • Finally, she thinks it looks 'cute' and will have a pet name for it like Fluffy or Bubbles or something.
;)

D.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
You know if you want it go do it, personally i wouldn't but each to their own... I've seen a pink 106 gti, if you like the colour why not?

Clio 172 mk2
Good function but giveaway is the desaturated colours in the surrounding areas of the photograph.