ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pink i think 182 oldbury

Cliosport 172 cu
I'm sure it was pink I only seen a glance of it as the misses said look pink clio was on ascot close off newbury lane yesterday

Also blue 182 on newbury lane same day too can't remember what time

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Ive seen the pink 182 as well at a KFC in dudley/netherton last week. Think a guy on here built it, started life as a silver 182 I think?

TT QS
ive only ever been aware of it as a 1.2. it was on ebay many moons before the lad got it so i could very well be wrong

Cliosport 172 cu
I seen the two tail pipes sticking out but I live by there ascot close so I'm going to keep an eye out for it to see if I see it properly

Cliosport 172 cu
da75703351a27f6fb114994f066d0e89.jpg

ef0bcfb1a8828956426d56a3233f92b0.jpg

Cliosport 172 cu
Seen it yesterday morning so thought I'd take pictures when I first saw it I only seen the two tail pipes

Inferno 182 & Saxo
thats the one ive seen definitely. Did think it was a 1*2 so it had me fooled, its a decent enough replica

Cliosport 172 cu
Yeah like I said when I first saw it it was only the tail pipes so instantly I thought pink 182 but I agree Gandi it is a nice rep I'm trying to see if I can see the owner so I can ask him about if he has any more plans for the future for it as it's only round the corner from me

Inferno 182 & Saxo
ah I didnt see the roof even on those photos lol, was only a passing look when i saw it in real life too as was in another car

ast

Ibiza 5, A3 8p3, ph1
Yeah like I said when I first saw it it was only the tail pipes so instantly I thought pink 182 but I agree Gandi it is a nice rep I'm trying to see if I can see the owner so I can ask him about if he has any more plans for the future for it as it's only round the corner from me

Hi all this is my girlfriends car. I built it for her as I have a ph1 172 myself.
She loves it although it is only a 1.2.

Thanks for all the kind comments. Ste do you live ascot close? Think I see your cup round the corner! Very clean
We have just moved here from Cradley Heath!

ast

Ibiza 5, A3 8p3, ph1
Will upload the project pics when I can find them from the other phone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 113

ast

Ibiza 5, A3 8p3, ph1
That's really cool tbh for a girl lol. I don't know why but I love it haha. Think it's because you get bored of seeing the ordinary on here.
Cheers pal, I agree lol gets a bit of hate due to being pink but it's different, very different lol

Cliosport 172 cu
Hey ast yeah I do but we're moving soon I see it alot qhen I leave for work in the morning it's a nice clean car