ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pimp my ride uk

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

whos watching it? tonight at 10 mtv? should be funny to c how much they chav up cars?lol

172 M69 eater

to b honest i saw the pics of all three in the paper the other day, im not keen on the morris, its got a sunburnt orange paint job but the capri and the golf are nice IMO!

patty

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 26 June 2005y do they do sh*t cars. atlease do something goodThats the whole point though lol

Doing up crap, rust bucket cars and turning them into pimped out rides

[Edited by Remedi on 6/26/2005 8:13:41 PM]

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

lol we will c. cant there be a show like pimp my ride where they spend £30k on a skyline od a clie or things like that?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

oh my i know what u mean. i know we hate americans but there one is much better. i mean the whole thing is better.

Beetle

westwood does my fookin head in, cant stand the fella, tries too hard to be cool n just ends up lookin like a tw@!!:mad:

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

lol i was nearly sick when he said "yourve officialy been pimped" and was it just me or did anyone actuallt smell the cheese?

6/468 17poo

Carismas work looked alot better quality rather than west coast, westwood was shocking but the staff were so much more down to earth,ive seen there cars and they are top especially the new porsche they done!but the ones in this programme are gonna be really commercial!Ryan

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 26 June 2005

lol i was nearly sick when he said "yourve officialy been pimped" and was it just me or did anyone actuallt smell the cheese?
yeh but westwood sed it different too xzibit, he sed youve been officially pimped!!"