ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures

Renaultsport 200
I have been a member on here for a bit now but only ever really read stuff and not bothered posting. I am a member on Renaultsport.co.uk and posted loads but now its getting sh1t because of the mods ruling with an iron fist.

Anyway, ive posted a few times on here recently and I think its only right you see what im driving about in.

Its my R27 F1 Team #490 in Nimbus.

It has ALL the options you can name apart from the bodywork ones. This includes

xenons with cornering assist

rear tints

bluetooth phonekit

recaros (standard on the r27 actually)

auto climate

rear parking assist. (Now then, i realise this may seem strange but I didn't spec this car as it was 6 months old when i got it and I am more than capable of parking a small hatch, but stranglely I have become quite dependant on them!!)

Electric Folding Mirrors heated

I have had the car about 7 months and to be honest ill have it for a long time yet. Possibly forever and just get something else like an Audi A3 in about 4 or 5 years and keep the Clio for a weekend toy and fettle it.

Its Number 490/500 Thanks...

IMGP0249.jpg

IMGP0257.jpg

Rear-1.jpg

Aspect.jpg

RenaultMeet.jpg

P100708_1654.jpg

Seats.jpg

Gills.jpg

Rennie.jpg

Garage.jpg

Focus RS mk1
yeh your right about the mods with an iron fist!!! i got banned for telling a dawn french joke!!! people on power trips thats how they get there kicks sad pathetic little nobodies. CS alot better!! RANT OVER

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best car and by far the best colour.

You have good taste my man. (apart from the parking sensors. they look s**t)

I like that alot, we've got a nimbus 197 cup in at the moment with black wheels and it really is a cracking colour.