ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of your 172s lowered on coilovers - with 172 alloys.

A Flamin' Red one
I've become obsessed with the idea of coilovers and thus convinced that my car isn't low enough.

I took the car to London last week, five up with luggage and it sat amazingly. This is what got me thinking, you seeeeee....

It currently sits like this, on Apex springs:

DSC00267.gif

Post up picturs of slammed 172s!?

Stage 2 172 Turbo
FK High-sports, rear is set with about 2 threads left to go fully down, front is set about half way. Also car is fully stripped so will sit a bit lower with standard interior.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
FK High-sports, rear is set with about 2 threads left to go fully down, front is set about half way. Also car is fully stripped so will sit a bit lower with standard interior.

Car is awesome, how is project going, is it finished yet?

Stage 2 172 Turbo
Nearly, got to call Dave at ktec on Monday and arrange getting it down to him for mapping. Haven't even seen the car, let alone done anything to it for 7 weeks:eek:

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
opps sorry mines only on springs oh well another to add to the collection.
(this threads gunna get big)