ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of everybody's MK1's

Twingo 133
The%20two%20beasts%20retail%20resized.jpg

Naples 16v
Heres a few more, a bit dirty and the front bumper need a respray

Attachments

• IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    486.9 KB · Views: 46
  Twingo 133
Yeah picked up some Williams wheels for some really cheap price.
Which im going to refurb up. In two minds whether to go gold or white.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
valver pete them rims looks massive...

the cars are all lookin mint, mk1's have so much potential! :)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
for its price, a mk1 clio 1.4rt are pretty god damn good performance!!! look retro cool and very torqy 1.4 makes it quite fun..... beats most other cars in its class!

11 to 60 is pretty good going, easily modded and look the nads with the right mods :)

remedi yours is lookin sweet fella, is to yours bradus, great valver rep!

On the lookout
I picked my valver up just Friday, so not got any decent pics... but..

clio2.jpg

clio1.jpg

K plate with 72k on the clock...

I

instinctz

my 1.2 which is being sold this week for a crappy grand :( .........to make way for my new VALVER :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I

instinctz

yea m8..at first ;) all im doin is getting a flek paintjob, angel eyes, clear rear lights, full racing k-tec exhaust, windows, n 17's....later might put the kombat kit on or sumthin i duno..maybe not...any suggestions on sexy wheels? thinkin about goin for toora platinum 8's again but obv in the 17's instead of 15's or the really spokey lookin toora ones. not sure though any help would b appreciated :)

Beetle
I refuse to help you until you see sense and modify it sensibly
eusa_snooty.gif

17's are cack, they might look ok but you'll lose the decent handling and acceleration
Bodykits always look shite on valvers unless you go for a dimma or maxi relpica.
You'll de-value your car.
Clear rear lights look odd as it's an old car, angel eyes tend to suffer from the same thing, new onto old. I like them on some clios but not others.
Limo tints can look a bit daft aswell imo, although i don't have anything against lightly smoked windows.
All imo of course ;)

Last edited:
  mk1 phase 3
your opinion scott, but i think most of us on here totally agree with you, i know i do.

no need to ruin a valver with bodykits and clear dogshit lights.

I

instinctz

ok chaps lol iv not looked at nything to do with modding cars for at least a year n only just shopping around for ideas? i dont want to keep it standard what u all got in mind? im open to all suggestions i just want to make it stand out

Beetle
Get a different paintjob if you want to make it stand out, if you must go for bigger wheels go for something like turini's off the 172 cup or oz superleggeras.
A perfect example of a sensibly modded valver is this one owned by Rich on here, one of the best in the club. His was resprayed in a ford blue iirc.
2006_0529Image0007.jpg

DSCF1471.jpg

I

instinctz

im confused....none of u like the k-tec show car? im buying a valver instead of a williams simply so i can modify it...

silver valver/hybrid
heres mine (seriously need to take some new pics these have been posted at least 10 tens before!)
mods:
resprayed in 172 iceburg silver,
fully colour coded,
delocked
debadged
oz superleggera 16" wheels in silver
scorpian s/s exhaust
sports cams
hillpower relocated induction kit,
chip,
oh and did i mention the williams engine? hehe

100_0859.jpg

new30.jpg

mk1 phase 3
yeh i agree, id rather rub one out with a hand full of pins than drive around in that! [not yours derv!]

car looks great tho scott :approve: