ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures from the Lake district Meet :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Just a few from todays lakes meet. great turn out! fantastic roads! (thanks to ben for leading the way) thanks to everyone who showed face :D.

Anyone else with pics please add in here :)

Cheers, PSJ.

Clio 172 RS2
Fantastic scenery... with excellent roads.

Looks like M&M's all the colourways, missing a Alien Green! ;)

Mini Cooper S
Nice pic's dude!! Just got in now I'm goosed! Great day plus the weather was kind to us today!!

Nashy

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I could have made this lol, i was driving from Morecambe to Glasgow today, could have popped by!

More pics of the LY with f1's???

A moody 182
Great pictures......

A couple from me :approve:

Cliosport lakes web2.jpg

Cliosport lakes web3.jpg

Cliosport lakes web4.jpg
Cliosport lakes web1.jpg
Cliosport lakes web5.jpg
Cliosport lakes web6.jpg
Cliosport lakes web7.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
Good pics ;) nice to see a new face also! Hopefully ul be a reguler to our brilliant Clio meets from now on ;)

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S
Oh yes!! need to do the run we did last time them roads were epic!! but dangerous!! lol

Nashy

Fiesta ST-3
where abouts were you? There were 12 or so clios and a scooby with kustomclios.com camping up not far from windermere this weekend.

RB 182
:( Looks like a good meet. Gutted I couldn't make it. Some great pics, on one of my favourite roads!!

Will be along to the next one for sure, work can go f**k itself!

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
gutted i missed this one whilst i was up here! the cup is looking pretty dirty tbh as i bought no cleaning gear with me! lol u guys have deffo got the pick of some of the best roads up here, absolutely love them, they are what renaultsports were made 4! one of my faves so far is the road running along ullswater from pooley bridge to glenridding, epic when u get an unspoilt run!

A moody 182
gutted i missed this one whilst i was up here! the cup is looking pretty dirty tbh as i bought no cleaning gear with me! lol u guys have deffo got the pick of some of the best roads up here, absolutely love them, they are what renaultsports were made 4! one of my faves so far is the road running along ullswater from pooley bridge to glenridding, epic when u get an unspoilt run!

If you are ever up again give us a shout, have any amount of cleaning stuff could have lent........ hope you had a good holiday :)

Deinately! will do! yeh been havin a good hol so far, saw a golden eagle out in the wild 2day:cool: will deffo be back up this way again, gona miss these roads and would be good to meet a few of u

A moody 182
Deinately! will do! yeh been havin a good hol so far, saw a golden eagle out in the wild 2day:cool: will deffo be back up this way again, gona miss these roads and would be good to meet a few of u

I bet, bet you are flying down that Haweswater road now...... one of my regular playing roads!!

Saw you in Windermere today btw

dont think that was me..... lol i only went as far as penrith! did c a silver 172 in glenridding yesterday tho...

Looked out for you guys but only spotted the Ktec racing sun stripped one heading away from Patterdale/Glen Ridding at around 4.30, I was in the red S3 but didn't have time to flash you!

A moody 182
Looked out for you guys but only spotted the Ktec racing sun stripped one heading away from Patterdale/Glen Ridding at around 4.30, I was in the red S3 but didn't have time to flash you!
:eek: that was me... I had to break away from the main gang and head into Windermere... so my passsenger could visit his mum :S next time im coming on my own!