ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture request, PH1 172 lowered on springs and shocks

Ph1 172
Have lost a bit of love with my ph1 due to a it needing some work etc and a MOT being due soon. if it passes without to much bother think i'll keep it for a bit.

Wanna lower it a bit on springs, sportlines seem to get a good review on here, so after some pictures if possible? On OZ F1's would be a bonus too :rasp:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't ask ..

nike-just-do-it.jpg

Clio RS ph1
Cup Spoiler ;)

Mine, when it was on Apex springs. Now it`s on KW coilovers. Never looked back since :rasp:

DSC00099.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cup spoiler.

Ph1 car + Ph2 lights + Ph2 cup spoiler = epic winningness.

Did someone say post a pic of your old one even though it was on coilovers but you'd never notice the difference as it looks an identical height to the first silver one Rob ?

Oh alright then......

3410222428_6567c64f59_z.jpg

IMG_1373 by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

/photohorr

Ph1 172
why didn't tey sit that hieght from the factory? :boring:

wish i could afford to get coilovers, but the car will never all the time i own it see a track, which is a shame, but have weddings and houses to pay for too.