ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture Request (High Res!!)

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
hey guys not posted in this section before but im in need of a lot of high res images for a project if got atm. just had a baby so not had any time really to go out and source these pics myself :S

the project is for a PR company who put on indoor/outdoor music events all over the show! and they need a full identity/branding ie logo, colourway and font, business cards, gig posters, promotional CDs/Flyers etc...

already got an idea and know where im going with it just need some more quality photography. want to portray the image of a 'generic' gig as the company promote ALL music genres so needs to appeal to all really.

ok so what i need are FULL COLOUR photographs of different surfaces/floors (yes floors ...trust me;)) so pics of grassy/muddy fields, beaten up wooden floors, tarmac/concreate and anything else you may have that i could possibly use in some way, preferably something that doesn't include your car.

also may like to use photos of gig lighting, the sky, ceilings/rafters and a large crowd say from a gig or something!

only got 2 weeks (if im lucky) before this needs to be in ...really appreciate any help from you guys.

Thanks guys

Renshaw

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
I have architectural work but its not high res :(

could maybe work. need high res but to print out poster size (A2) but still need imagery i can use on business cards so ...lets see what ya got!

Renshaw

BMW E92/Audi S3
Wish i could help mate, but like i said. Most of mine are tiny :(
Like these.
2924596361_6bfe7e1223.jpg

2924660333_596af8426b.jpg

2924638783_83d7fb47fe.jpg

3021847361_c62fd981eb.jpg

3021753597_58af9e4310.jpg