ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

picture of ph1 dogbone

197 ff albi
is this the correct mount for my ph1 172, my motorfactors seem to think so:

P1548_09-04-10.jpg

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Yes, well I hope so as its the same as the one i've just taken the bushes out of to polybush for mine!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Yeh thats it.

Ph1 has the straight type.
Ph2 has the twisted type iirc.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
you got that from a motorfactors? i got bummed £113 off renault for mine! was told only renault do em

197 ff albi
you got that from a motorfactors? i got bummed £113 off renault for mine! was told only renault do em

Yer i was gonna get raped by renault 115+vat so i went to motor factors and they said its only a main dealer part, had my mate ring up who has a trade account with them and bang! They could get 1 in for next day and wots better only 27+vat :) get in! i just hope it fits nw!

Evo 6, E92 320d
Should be, however some ph1 have the twisted(later models mostly) , best way to check is take a look under the car.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Ive fitted a twisted type on mine. Ordered it and didnt realise there was different types got under the car, found a bolt that fitted into the gearbox and bolted on the twisted one.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
thats defo a ph1 version. as said the ph2 is twisted.

where did you get it for £27????!!!! This needs telling to other members i reckon!