ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics/vids/sound clips of yozzasport YS018 exhaust

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
As above, can't seem to find any, but then again i'm useless at searching.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm stuck between getting a quiet prospeed one or a loud fire spitting/ popping one like the impression i get from the yozza. oh i'll pop em a pm thanks :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
is that this one YS018 Clio 172 MK2 / 172 Cup (Clio RS Ragnotti) Road Exhaust System

and do you have any pics etc?

CTR--VX220D
I have the race system which is different ^. But I have seen the new style ^ and they are stunning.

Here is mine:-

And more info here:-

http://renaultsport-clio.blogspot.com/2006/10/yozzasport-exhaust-fitted-decals.html#links

BTW I dont have those decals or yellow badges anymore!

GunmetalBadges1.jpg

ExhaustFitting9.jpg

ExhaustFitting10.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Now that sounds nice, it's not to loud if your not canning it though is it?

Vectra :(
the race system is the same as the slash cut system mentioned above. just a different tailpipe and the slash one sits slightly higher up.

very loud tho

CTR--VX220D
The sound clips do not do it justice.

If your in the right gear whilst driving around it doesnt sound stupid loud, but it is very loud on chat - I standing tested at 3/4 revs @ 96dbs.

Sounds very [how can I say...] Touring Car ;)

Oh and VTO, Just for you:- ;)

ExKit.gif

At Yozzapsort
YozAxle1.jpg

YozsClioandTheBug2bw.jpg

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Shame it's a crap recording of the sound.

Would have been good to hear it without all the distortion.

Lionel Richie
2 systems available

number 1 is the race system (same as christurbo)

number 2 is the YS018, cut up into the bunper, we call it our road system

if you want quiet go and see shedmotorsport, if you want moveoutofmywayi'mcoingthrough, get ordering with us ;)

clio 200 F4Rt
we dont do a 172 system... yet, despite every one asking for a decent system to be available!

clio 200 F4Rt
christurbo - cheers mate, slowly getting there. hope to have online shop up by the new year. we do so much stuff that isnt on the site yet!

clio 200 F4Rt
yup rear seats will stay.

car is going to be a track focuses road car. a GT3 RS of the clio world if you like :D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thanks for the pics and everything, don't think that beast is for me though.

Dci 100
so is the YS018 cut into the bumper then? I've emailed them about it but they never seem answer that question, anyone got any pics of it fitted??? i wanna get one