ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics&Vid of a cool day!!(warning lots pics)

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Me and Nicky182 went out for a blast yesterday morning:evil:, took some photo's and Nick Tarantino knocked up a cracking vid of the day:star: Let me know what you guys&girls think. I tried to keep the picture sizes down:eek:

Heres the vid. Deffo worth a watch!(featuring an appearance by an M6:eek:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qome4dbis-U

if that doesnt work try http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/natcup/?action=view&current=NAIVE-12.flv

The pics
The 2 for 1 toll booth;)
2fo1tollboth.jpg

ruins.jpg

Who's that 12 year old gimp on the slide!

parklife.jpg

Must of had the air con on!! Bloody full fat owners!!!:rasp:

nickdrive.jpg

looksawesomethisone.jpg

The magical hungover shorts......good idea at the time eh nick:D

hangovershorts.jpg

Courtsey of nicks photoshop skills!!! tw*t

head.jpg

backnick.jpg

tunnelvision.jpg

grassynick.jpg

eyesdown.jpg

pounce.jpg

nicksideriver.jpg

nickfront.jpg

thebestone.jpg

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Great pics, look like you had fun, reminds me of a car love story.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
j6 pkp said:
i cant get the vid to work!!! :-((
really nice pics tho! where was it?

i've put another link up mate, try that one. It was in and around washington/durham (Northeast)

B

Brown.

crazycup said:
certainly is mate! well spotted. we managed to get both cars under the barrier on one coin on the way out!! lol :eek:

you fuckin legend lol, pm me you number i want in on the next mini meet if its up durham way

Clio 182
crazycup said:
well i fell in love with the black M6 on the vid!!! lol

I fell in love with the bird that was driving it :D

Cheers for the comments lad's/lasses. The day was a right laugh, could'nt get CrazyCup off that damn slide...

Clio 182
brisa4984 said:
cool pics... some pics remind me of herbie in monte carlo i think... when he falls in love wit the other car.. lol

Cheers brisa, glad you like. I think maybe you should keep your DVD collection to your self though.lol;)

MKIII 138
great pic this.....

eyesdown.jpg

probably the only shot ive ever seen where the colour of racing blue is actually captured and doesnt look all girly blue

great pics.