ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of your induction kit on a 197 wanted!

LY R27
My mate recently fitted my bmc cda induction kit and it looks horrid. His had to remove the battery cage and cover and now all the fuse boxes that were clipped on to the cage are just tucked in on the sides.

172 cup , 197 cup
Picture 516.jpg not a very good cold feed though !!

LY R27
My one fell off yesterday lol. There is no where to secure it to so the best option is to get a panel filter. (ITG £50)

172 cup , 197 cup
"temp must be sacrificed for flow sometimes "

there is only a very moderate flow of air even going in with this set up !

LY R27
Ive been looking into a 197 induction kit at the moment, what are the best ones to be looking at? Hard to fit?

I havent got mine on anymore, i bought an ITG panel filter instead.

I miss the sound and the throttle response was excellent but its gone :(

If you get one then id say go for a CDA box but you will need to get a professional to put it on. I've had a lot of probs with mine.

Mmmm interesting mate, well ive had my 197 for a year now, and I know in the future im going to get it remapped, whats the idea behind the ITG panel filter?!

LY R27
Mmmm interesting mate, well ive had my 197 for a year now, and I know in the future im going to get it remapped, whats the idea behind the ITG panel filter?!

Not too sure mate but a few of the guys on here recommended it.

My mate said it would also be better for the car but its just a filter, I dont get how it would be better to have a panel filter rather than an induction kit tbh.