ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of your aftermarket boss fitted

TrackCar & F30 330d
I bought the stalk from a PH1 172 as it has the horn on the end of the stalk. So i didnt have to faf around with stuff on the steering wheels boss horn.

Rusty Cup
Has anyone done a Snap-on boss, where you can remove the steering wheel?
Never seen it on a Clio before.
Not that it would be of any real use like...

My flatmate had one on his old car, seemed like a pretty neat bit of kit. Pretty much guarantee your car aint getting stolen, i would be slightly worried about it coming off whilst driving although in the same breath im sure this has never happened :)

You have to weld them onto the steering column, don't you? Then there's a little key in the side of the boss which locks the wheel in place?

If it came off, it would be like James Mays Alfaab limo on Top Gear.. LOL.

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
iirc AdamAnderton runs one on his mk1 looks a pretty sweet bit of kit

God knows where i got welding them from then!

I think they're kind of cool. Seen a few JDM style cars parked up with the steering wheel hanging from the rear view mirror! Awesome.

ph1 172
Check out Burps original project thread. He fitted one. I think it was mainly because with the detatchable bit it brings the steering wheel alot closer to you (better driving position).

You would look a bellend carrying it around sainsburys mind;)