ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of the rear disk spacer?

Ph2 Clio 172
Has anyone got any pics of the rear disk spacer? Either fitted or just loose, just so I know what they look like.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Its a bit bigger than a 10 pence coin and is flat on one side and the other side is shaped. Almost like this |)

Iirc the flat side goes against the stub axle.

Sorry i dont have a pic :p

SQ5
Its a bit bigger than a 10 pence coin and is flat on one side and the other side is shaped. Almost like this |)

Iirc the flat side goes against the stub axle.

Sorry i dont have a pic :p

It's a lot bigger than a 10p coin.

spacerse.jpg

Ph2 Clio 172
Cheers guys.

Confirms that I am indeed missing them on both sides! 8 track days and 30k road miles and my wheels haven't fallen off though, so clearly not the major issue people think they are!

I will need to grab some, and also some replacement 30mm hub nuts. Where is best to get them from?

SQ5
Cheers guys.

Confirms that I am indeed missing them on both sides! 8 track days and 30k road miles and my wheels haven't fallen off though, so clearly not the major issue people think they are!

I will need to grab some, and also some replacement 30mm hub nuts. Where is best to get them from?

You've been lucky. I had to replace a bearing before a track day after I'd replaced it the weekend before and forgot the spacer!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
When i fitted my disks and bearings without the spacer my wheel wobbled quite badly. I blamed it on a dodgey bearing so sent it back and got a new one. Obviously the new one was the same. Then i found out about these things:confused: