ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of the Raaaari

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Looks superb, i have a very special love for a 360..i will own one soon.

Good on you, bet your chuffed to bits. Well done.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic mate, colour is okay to be honest.

Photos are weird showing the size of it, looks quite small and cute almost!

e91 330d/type r mini
Niiiice.

I can pretty much draw sandbanks and the whole of purbeck in amazing detail even if my eyes were removed.

IMO purbeck is the nicest place in the uk and corfe castle makes me damp lol.
purbeck is a very nice plae i went to school there when i lived at bovington camp.
ferrari is awesome and will look out for it when im down visiting my brother in bournemouth next weekend :)

CX-7,westfield,ix20
^lol

I can see the appeal of having a car like this when you are staying with the parents but will it not be a bit of a let down once you move out and have to get a more 'normal' car?

Disclaimer: Assuming that cookie is in fact right and you stay at home with your parents...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Fantastic. As much as I love the GTR, the Ferrari is so much more special. Enjoy it bud!

Lovely :approve:

Saw a 430 in the same colour this morning... at first I thought it was you but then it got closer and realised it was a 430.

Lovely colour, but just don't like this model! Was it you that put up the 355/360/AMV8 thread up the other day?