ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of the Raaaari

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
f1.jpg

f10.jpg

f6.jpg

f21.jpg

f4.jpg

SAM_0340.jpg

i4.jpg

i8.jpg

i15.jpg

And some clean pics

101_0546.jpg

101_0548.jpg

101_0563.jpg

101_0549.jpg

101_0555.jpg

keo

Clio Trophy
I would normaly say a ferrari has got to be red, but that is gorgeous congrats mate i bet your well chuffed know i would be

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Nice one James.

A F1 360 in TDF by the looks of it :eek:

Get yourself on the other CS as well as this one...www.clubscuderia.com

Plenty of drives and convoys. Quite a few guys around your area who are brilliant people.

Where did you buy it from?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Nice one James.

A F1 360 in TDF by the looks of it :eek:

Get yourself on the other CS as well as this one...www.clubscuderia.com

Plenty of drives and convoys. Quite a few guys around your area who are brilliant people.

Where did you buy it from?

Yeh will do,I bought it from queens park garage in Bournemouth it was from meridian before that i think.

Yup the GT-R is gone :)

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
did you buy this from N. Ireland?

By the looks of the pics I have a feeling it was "Queens" in Bournemouth run by a guy called Julian.

I'm hoping OP has done a PPI if it was from this place.

The car looks mint so i'm sure all is great.

Oops just seen your above post. Ok, please tell me you did a PPI?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
By the looks of the pics I have a feeling it was "Queens" in Bournemouth run by a guy called Julian.

I'm hoping OP has done a PPI if it was from this place.

The car looks mint so i'm sure all is great.

Oops just seen your above post. Ok, please tell me you did a PPI?

PPI ??? Or hpi ??,You got me worried now lol,the car was serviced at meridian a couple weeks ago and all was fine then.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Either way I'm assuming no one would be silly enough to buy without a hpi and checking the history with owners club, forums etc etc. Benefit of buying a brand with such heritage, there's always history knocking about.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
PPI ??? Or hpi ??,You got me worried now lol,the car was serviced at meridian a couple weeks ago and all was fine then.

Pre Purchase Inspection. Similar to an AA check over.

No no don't worry. Meridian are fantastic with a great rep so i'd be delighted they've given it the last service.

I take it you know the clutch wear and when belts were changed last?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Phew that's ok then lol,just had a look at the paperwork from meridian the only thing was the rear pads are 60% worn.

LOL exactly its a lovely peaceful road not a chav in sight :cool:.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Phew that's ok then lol,just had a look at the paperwork from meridian the only thing was the rear pads are 60% worn.

LOL exactly its a lovely peaceful road not a chav in sight :cool:.

Fantastic. If you ever want any help or advice on it please just ask.

Love the TDF with the Crema. Blue stitching sets it off nicely :cool:

Niiiice.

I can pretty much draw sandbanks and the whole of purbeck in amazing detail even if my eyes were removed.

IMO purbeck is the nicest place in the uk and corfe castle makes me damp lol.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Yeah its gorgeous down here in the summer,Even better in the winter when nobody's here lol.

One of my fav driving roads is just left before you go into corfe great little road if nobody's about.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Niiiice.

I can pretty much draw sandbanks and the whole of purbeck in amazing detail even if my eyes were removed.

IMO purbeck is the nicest place in the uk and corfe castle makes me damp lol.

Graham Gooch, my all time hero :cool:

You should be watching Essex live on Sky at the mo

I consider myself born and bred in Swanage lol. My folks took me there every year from 5 years old right up to 17 lol(shoosh). Plus since I started driving I've been probably ten times a year every year lol.

The army roads from Corfe to lulworth are amazing and some of the views up there are bibical! Anyway I'm dribbling back on topic.

Nice rari lol.

n/a
i would be happy man if that was the last car i was seen in before i die i would buy one just like that if i had the dough! actually i would get the 355 in that colour combo but i would get this next :rasp:

very nice