ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of Percy

Renault Clio 182
Hello, (very) long time lurker but getting more involved with things now.
Ive had my 182 since May last year, and its been mostly trouble free. I came from a 1.8 Astra Coupe so the speed and handling was amazing and still surprises me at times even now.
Mostly standard apart from a cat-back, and re-map as its quite expensive to get more from this engine.
Anyway, heres some pictures ive took since ive had it.
Enjoy :cool:

drag.jpg

3-1.jpg

DSC_0512b.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

Percy-1.jpg

desktop-1.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

Renault Clio 182
yeah i think it was sprayed before i bought it, as its starting to show slightly now, might need another soon. How could you tell from the pics???

Titanium 182
yeah i think it was sprayed before i bought it, as its starting to show slightly now, might need another soon. How could you tell from the pics???

Just above the numberplate there's a thin grille, should be two black stickers (I think they're stickers) either side of the grille in the silver inserts. That's the best way I could describe it!

Looks like mine when I bought her :)

200 FF Storm Grey
Just above the numberplate there's a thin grille, should be two black stickers (I think they're stickers) either side of the grille in the silver inserts. That's the best way I could describe it!

Looks like mine when I bought her :)

O they supposed to be there? I saw white marks on my bumper a few months back thought the paint was peeling away, got quite worried about it, took a closer look and it was just black tape with black plastic underneath, why would they put black stickers over black plastic?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I honestly don't know why they did it but it's a sure fire way to tell it's been painted!

Oh where was that first picture taken?

Renault Clio 182
First picture was taken at my work in Wales (Brawdy Airfield), its an old dis-used runway (two of them around 1.6 miles long), a few of us go up every now and then for a little blast up the runway and around the old taxi ways. Great fun, like our own private racetrack!
Rest of the pics are in Glasgow.