ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my new H.I.D'S

clio 182 cup
Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0027.jpg

Photo-0030.jpg

Photo-0031-1.jpg

Photo-0032-1.jpg

Photo-0034.jpg

Was a proper mission tryin to get my bumper off to fit them but well worth it:D

clio 182 cup
na dont blind people i tested them with a couple of mates if i move the levelin switch right up it does but if i keep it down its alright

Civic Type-S GT
HID's are really only worth it if you have projector lenses

more like only legal when you have projector lenses lol
isn't installing hid's into reflector housings an mot failure?

on the other hand they do look cool lol

im a bit confused with all this

182 cup's not come with them do they?
have you (blue 182 cup) fitted a whole new lamp of just bulbs?
Does anyone make any fog replacments for driving lights that will give equally good lighting?

182-racing-blue

The bumper is 6 bolts 2 clips and 2 screws. Take it you havent done it before?????

Im still failing to see what you have done here. Looks the same as my car but all I have done is replace the sidelights with LED bulbs.

The bumper is 6 bolts 2 clips and 2 screws. Take it you havent done it before?????

Im still failing to see what you have done here. Looks the same as my car but all I have done is replace the sidelights with LED bulbs.

cups dont come with xenons lad, so he has fitted an aftermarket kit, of which 99% are illegal as they dont fit correctly, plus blind other motorists.

but then again, that does not make them gay as some people have put on here . . . love the CS "professional modders"

Turbos.
That is a bugbear of mine, have been blinded quite badly by some of these kits, super fcucking annoying. People only get them for the xenon look anyway, i'd rather boy racers keep their fog lights on instead!

clio 182 cup

na mate never took a bumper off any car befor normaly just pay some one to do the work but thought i would give it a go and there not led bulbs there just normal side light bulbs

182-racing-blue

cups dont come with xenons lad, so he has fitted an aftermarket kit, of which 99% are illegal as they dont fit correctly, plus blind other motorists.

but then again, that does not make them gay as some people have put on here . . . love the CS "professional modders"

Mine did :D

clio 182 cup

Mine did :D
is it a cup though or just the sport with cup packs cause im pretty sure they never made a 182 cup with xenons

^ You might want to come & tell that the bloody idiots round my with them. The lights look so god damm sh*te it's un-true & they blind you :mad:

They don't even look like zenons FFS !!! Every morning I see a girl in a crappy part modded up five door 206 with her silly bright (and no doubt illegal) HID's on, at 8 am in the morning:rolleyes: My guess is that she only has them on as she thnks they look cool, they don't !

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
^ You might want to come & tell that the bloody idiots round my with them. The lights look so god damm sh*te it's un-true & they blind you :mad:

They don't even look like zenons FFS !!! Every morning I see a girl in a crappy part modded up five door 206 with her silly bright (and no doubt illegal) HID's on, at 8 am in the morning:rolleyes: My guess is that she only has them on as she thnks they look cool, they don't !

Same around here

they dont blind people if u have them set up on a beam setter u knobs

You're wrong. If you dont have projector lamps, they will blind folk.. And its really annoyin

Dont see why he took the bumper off either? Not needed on the 182, just reach in from the engine bay and change them over

clio 182 cup
they dont blind people if u have them set up on a beam setter u knobs

You're wrong. If you dont have projector lamps, they will blind folk.. And its really annoyin

Dont see why he took the bumper off either? Not needed on the 182, just reach in from the engine bay and change them over
Mate i would like to see you try fitting them with out taking the head lamps out cause there aint no room to move about in the engin bay its to tight and i aint exactly got the smallest hands lol

182-racing-blue

Mate i would like to see you try fitting them with out taking the head lamps out cause there aint no room to move about in the engin bay its to tight and i aint exactly got the smallest hands lol

Not everyone has 6 fingers!!!

1.8 8v RSi
HID's are really only worth it if you have projector lenses
agreed....otherwise they're worse than standard halogen bulbs and you cant see s**t on country roads....
(that or i forgoten how far you can actually see with halogen)

I honestly didnt find it all that hard. Maybe you just have hamburger hands?

Another cheapskate that can't afford the real thing, so goes and gets some tat from ebay to blind people.

Not so bad in projector lenses, but shouldn't be fitted in reflector lenses. I've been blinded many times by cars like this, and they're getting more popular. I wish the police would give 3 points per light.

Well done, you're now officially gay.

182-racing-blue

Another cheapskate that can't afford the real thing, so goes and gets some tat from ebay to blind people.

Not so bad in projector lenses, but shouldn't be fitted in reflector lenses. I've been blinded many times by cars like this, and they're getting more popular. I wish the police would give 3 points per light.

Well done, you're now officially gay.

You could always drive in to them for an insurance job, when the crash investigators come along and you say you were blinded by their lights and they find out they arent illegal. They havent got a leg to stand on. JUst another idiot putting the insurance up for all the other idiots with stupid lights.

Capri yellow lenses FTW!!!