ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my megane trophy

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
DynamiqueDebz said:
That's a mean looking beast. I love it! Fancy a swap? ;) lol

go on then...

the badge is off of ebay... cost me £5.99 plus £0.99 p&p... type in renault badge and see what you find... should come up under that...

please don't get the one with the union jack though, cos you will make your clio sport look like a MG!!! :rasp:

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
david100 said:
go on then...

the badge is off of ebay... cost me £5.99 plus £0.99 p&p... type in renault badge and see what you find... should come up under that...

please don't get the one with the union jack though, cos you will make your clio sport look like a MG!!! :rasp:

A 1.6 Dynamique + for a Megane 225, sounds like a bargain to me. ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Oooooooooo the meggy is really growing on me..

and now the option of my fav colour is available ;)

Im just get myself a Bf with one ;) best of both worlds

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
david100 said:
which 225 have you drove mate? a trophy? i think they're a nice ride, alot less harder than my old cars have been!!!
i drove the f1 at brands last month but it wasnt for me.
I was gutted really cos i wanted to like it.
I like the look of yours most out of all of the meggys tho

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
i love red cups... proper gorgeous. you would be dissapointed with a trophy then mate because they are the same as the F1 more or less...