ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my megane trophy

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
Hello there fellow RS owners, thought i would share a few pics of my new car with you... We looked at buying a clio cup in inferno, but the stealer was less than helpful and offered me a rubbish price for my car. So we went across the road and brought the megane 225 trophy...

It's number 0482 out of 500 worldwide... So pretty rare! roughly 160-170 in the UK.

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0042-1.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0062.jpg

Comments welcome good and bad! :clown:

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
i'm up for anything matey... thinking of things to do to it tbh... inside, outside and under the bonnet...

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
added another lil' mod... lol... a french flag and chequered flag badge... think it suits the car quite well! :D

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

they are 2.0 turbo's producing around 225bhp and thats enough to propel the Trophy to 62mph in 6.5 seconds and on to a top speed of 147mph.

mods can see the bhp rise to around 280-300bhp... :D

Sorry bud but i really dont like it, ive jus never gotten used to the cut of rear end.

For the cash could prob get a Focus ST or id even have the astra vxr.

Can see why some people like it tho

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
Shaunbrass said:
Sorry bud but i really dont like it, ive jus never gotten used to the cut of rear end.

thats ok matey... not to everyones style is a good thing!! :D

i like controversial/rare cars!! i had a 5 door corsa c sxi and modded it and it got featured in total vauxhall for being different and my last car was a suzuki ignis sport ffs!!! :clown: LOL!!! so having a megane is nice! :D

i know what you mean about the handbrake... not much kop for just nipping it to help ya get around a corner! :p

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
the optional recaros you mean or a different set altogether? i like the standard ones, but haven't sat in any of the other types... so i can't compare them to any lol.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like em. I've seen loads of trophys though? Didnt think they were that rare?!

cock mobile.
Lovely car, guy round the corner from me has one, we always glance at each others car when passing :)

cock mobile.
Shaunbrass said:

You can't buy the Trophy new anymore, so prices are not comparable.

ST minimum of 17k, brand new Cup 14k.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Where did you get that??????

david100 said:
added another lil' mod... lol... a french flag and chequered flag badge... think it suits the car quite well! :D

A red missile
Like the look of that, the stealer that i bought my Clio Trophy from had mine and one of those side by side, was very tempted to be honest.

Would have liked to walk away with both really ;)