ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of a slammed 16valver

Titanium 182

i know on the 16v you can go low, with the size of the arches, does any one have any pics of any that are very very low? :)

iv looked at the pics on the web, any more? none of them are that low

thanks alot Dean

Titanium 182

yep gety some pics up :p

there obne local to me thats slammed lowest car iv seen, on kahns, blue m reg if any north east peeps have seen it, very nice car

Titanium 182

very nice :)

is that that glenns car?!

16valver show us some crap pics of your car if its lower :D

what springs is that blue car on? or are they coilovers :)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

not as much as a b**ch as mine lol, speedline chronos in white, take fookin ages to clean lol!

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 08 August 2003

very nice :)

is that that glenns car?!

16valver show us some crap pics of your car if its lower :D

what springs is that blue car on? or are they coilovers :)

Thats my car, I think the steering wheel is on the wrong side for you.

Ive got a set of Weitec coilovers on the front, soon to be replaced with K-tec coilovers. The Weitecs wont go any lower than this and I want it just a bit lower on the front.

Titanium 182

so what are you actually lowerd? and does it handle sh*te as my vtr is down 10cms at the rear on 17s and doesnt go any thing like it used 2 :(

looks mint tho lol

Clio 172

Quote: Originally posted by 16 valver on 08 August 2003

Heres another one, dont mind that crazy b*****d with his head sticking out the drivers side.

theres gotta b a funny caption 2 go with this pic lol

Titanium 182

nice bubbles, dont usualy like them in black but very sweet, im going to see a 16valver 2moro and cant wait :D

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by 16 valver on 08 August 2003

Heres another one, dont mind that crazy b*****d with his head sticking out the drivers side.

But thats the passenger side!
Or is it a left hooker?

Mat.

glenn - that car looks so sweet! Makes me secretly wish that Id kept my dark wheels instead of going for the original look...