ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from Jap Show Finale (56k? no f'ing way!!)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
%3E%0AhowFinale-8-9-06007.gif

that sil80 is sex!

A silver Honda
^^nope, didn't like the exterior much, nasty chrome wheels:(

KingTrophy said:
No birds for us then you homo? :coffee:

That was the first time i've been to a car show and not got any bird pics:eek: lol

some really nice pics there, loving the scooby p1 with about 12 guages:eek: on the dash !!
some mental cars there.:cool:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
good pics. although i can't help thinking some of the ricer boys are f**king blind

Honda Civic Type R
i've seen that arial atom in the flesh at cpl racing. guy (the owner) is an absolute genius when it come to type r's and the k20 engines and he has developed his own turbo for the k20a engine and stuck it on that atom. it now produces a little over 450bhp. the thing is a beast. the supercharged atom is 300 bhp and it was the second quickest road car in the 0-100-0 test in autocar magazine this year. it done it in something stupid like 8 seconds. the only car quicker was the veyron. (also a formula one car and a suzuki gsx-r1000). imagine how quick it would be with 450bhp. that's like 1000 bhp per ton:evil: