ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from a combe

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
Went to castle combe with MLR a few weeks back. A few clios turned up, everytime i saw them going around they were pushing some powerful jap motors around the chicanes:cool:

20100821-SBK_9888.gif

20100821-SBK_9246.gif

Went a little twitchy for a second, doesn't really go very well on wet grass!!

20100821-SBK_9266.gif

20100821-SBK_9268.gif

20100821-SBK_9219.gif

20100821-SBK_9276.gif

Took another lad out in the car that didn't believe me that the clio was more fun than his standard evo:rasp:. He was loving every minute and couldn't belive how much speed it could carry through quarry and tower.

20100821-SBK_0144.gif

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
Oh yeah brilliant day, it was going sidewards for most of the day. Wasn't that excited about the track from watching videos but i hate to say it i enjoyed it more than cadwell:eek: Definatly going back sometime next year.

Fiesta ST-3
Some great shots there. Who took them for you? That's one type of photography l'd love to master.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
What tyres were you running?

Yeah everyone says combe is a bit flat and boring but is so fast it makes up for that!

Although cant wait to try some proper twisty circuits with some big elavations..

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
What tyres were you running?

Yeah everyone says combe is a bit flat and boring but is so fast it makes up for that!

Although cant wait to try some proper twisty circuits with some big elavations..

I use 888's on track, never used to rate them much but starting to really get used to them now.

Peugeot 308
Doing combe next month as my 1st track day! cant wait!

Watching others go round it looks a lil bumpy?!