ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics after first attempt at claying. **pic heavy inferno content!**

182 Cup
I will at some point remove the rear seats but I rounded the torx bolt when I tried before and I've never got round to sorting it out, when I do I'll mount the harnesses better.

182 Cup
Yeah the tints aren't to everyone's tastes but it had them when I bought it and think it goes alright with the inferno.

Clio 172, ITB 106GTI
Cheers guys, yeah Saxo will be going up Wiscombe again this year as well as a couple other places including Castle Combe. Got to do a few things to it before the first event and ill probably give it a bit of a claying too, seeing as how it got rid of a lot of crap off of my paintwork.
Small world I know the chief Marshall tony it's my mates dad. marshalled there a few times. Building a 106 to do some hillclimbs bodied right up :)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Looks good. I'm on PistonHeads as well. :) Nice to see another Inferno with recaros, even if it is a cup. ;) Were they an option or did you fit them after you had the car?