ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking up 197 F1 Team R27 this week

dk

911 GTS Cab
Wow..
Anyone who’s got an order for one of these in anything but black,
Should change their order immediately!

Oh and the (it’s not as good as 1*2) brigade can finally shut up!
why, are they faster in black or something?

like i have said before, looks lovely, needs more umppphhh

so hows the car treating you so far feller?? any more pics and vids would be tops

Got 600 miles on now - so running in nicely :D

I went on a 100 mile round trip to Andover and back tonight with my local Subaru Club. The little 197 held its own in the group - although there wasn't any real high speed driving (good job too), but in the twisties and through roundabouts it feels ace - very flat when cornering and the handling is so confidence-inspiring :D

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Love it, that would be my next car if you weren't redlining the car in 6th while cruising at 70mph....

Drop the meg lump in it and Renault have a new customer!

Tys.

VRS
glad your happy with it fella, unfortunately it does nothing for me :( think i will be moving away from renault when i replace the 182 :(

i like it - theyve got a metallic blue one in cardiff renault - looks fab!! still sticking to the R26 though although delivery has been put back a week now unfortunately

This is an old post, I linked to it from another post. The person who originally posted this thread got shot of the R27 photographed. It's now for sale at a local dealership.

Clio 197 (in black)
Love it, that would be my next car if you weren't redlining the car in 6th while cruising at 70mph....

Tys.

It isn't redlining in 6th at 70mph. It's doing about 4k rpm. (and, yep, it is a little noisy in the cabin) Still has 3.5k rpm to go until it redlines! :eek:

The 197 F1 in black with the anthracite alloys is the dogs danglies by the way. :cool: