ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking her up on Sunday!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
You got distronic too :) looks nice I want a e63 front for my e55 :) does the 63 have 16 spark plugs like the 55?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
That's lovely that. I love big machines with huge power. Very rare, don't think I've ever seen one in the flesh

Mercedes C320!
Nope... The 63 lump is only single plug now! Makes my job a lot easier!

As for somebody saying taking the boxes out is chav...Why? The standard exhaust's are more than capable for that car, when all you want is abit more noise! Full exhaust systems are mega expensive! I would only say go and get headers and a full system if you really wanted to tune it up. Although with this N/A engine there isn't to much you can do to get massive power for reasonable money, unlike the old 55's where you can up-rate the pulleys/remap!

RX7 FD
Quite a lot of SLK55 owners get an X pipe. That is meant to free it up some extra noise quite nicely. Pretty sure if Ant wants more noise this is a good route to go!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Nope... The 63 lump is only single plug now! Makes my job a lot easier!

As for somebody saying taking the boxes out is chav...Why? The standard exhaust's are more than capable for that car, when all you want is abit more noise! Full exhaust systems are mega expensive! I would only say go and get headers and a full system if you really wanted to tune it up. Although with this N/A engine there isn't to much you can do to get massive power for reasonable money, unlike the old 55's where you can up-rate the pulleys/remap!

Suprised they ditched the chargers with all this emission crap...
pressume they will be ditching the big lumps soon for forced induction again soon?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Couple of quick shots on the way home.

IMG_1538_zps18da13a3.jpg

IMG_1543_zps83a53854.jpg

IMG_1545_zpsce73dfed.jpg

IMG_1547_zpsdf112034.jpg

IMG_1550_zps80c30f68.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'd expect nothing less when you compare a 6 year old car with a 12 year old one.

the Audi takes it for me though, those arches!

Agreed, my wife was driving the RS6 yesterday pm the journey home. Looked f**king awesome in my rear few mirror and behind on the rare occasion I was following.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Why are you changing out of interest? Is the RS6 just too much of a money pit?

Money is not the issue really, I need a 7 seater as my wife is pregga with are 2nd child. Combine that with my mum and wife in the car we need more seats. I ain't buying a espace!!!!

I've got to ask..which is quicker? The merc I presume?

Even peggings to 100, after that the merc will
pull away.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Why are you changing out of interest? Is the RS6 just too much of a money pit?

Ah right, why were you looking at an e60 M5 then lol.

To make sure the Merc was the right car, although the M5 was no 7 seater it would carry the weight better due to not being lowered and having a stronger box.

As for the "money pit" comment, I don't have a issue with money hence why I have spent 10k on the RS6 and have 2x Mercs plus the RS6 on the drive as we speak.

To make sure the Merc was the right car, although the M5 was no 7 seater it would carry the weight better due to not being lowered and having a stronger box.

As for the "money pit" comment, I don't have a issue with money hence why I have spent 10k on the RS6 and have 2x Mercs plus the RS6 on the drive as we speak.

Baller, pics of them all?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Had a glance through the thread, but can't actually see which model this car is. The pictures don't work for me, as my work is weird like that.

I can google image search though if someone wants to share which car it is! Ant1

Had a glance through the thread, but can't actually see which model this car is. The pictures don't work for me, as my work is weird like that.

I can google image search though if someone wants to share which car it is! @Ant1
C63 AMG wagon on an 07 reg.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Very nice! Looks very subtle from the front compared to the Audi. Rear is a different story though.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
It has 7 seats?
oh and you need to change the warranty bit about the gearbox ;)
'If you DO not have fully comp'... Also.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

Yeah, i wasnt really questioning the size of your e-penis tbh, more a genuine question about running costs. Having to sink £10k into a car in 6 months would suggest that its a money pit in my eyes, no matter how much you earn. But thanks, you're clearly a baller.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, i wasnt really questioning the size of your e-penis tbh, more a genuine question about running costs. Having to sink £10k into a car in 6 months would suggest that its a money pit in my eyes, no matter how much you earn. But thanks, you're clearly a baller.

Ahhhh the 1st post read like you doubted the reason for changing cars!

A lot of people keep asking me if the reason I am selling up is because I can't afford to keep it on the road and there is a problem with the car. Starting to piss me off!!!

No harm intended ;-)

As for affording them, I just work hard, a lot of hrs, and I am getting old "32" so I guess it becomes a little easier.