ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my 182.

Z4 Coupe
You keep going on about a 'Ropey' engine. At the end of the day, you don't know this hasn't got a 'ropey' engine. Yes it has service history, yes the belts have been done but you still don't know. Should have got cup packs imo.

Also the tints look hideous.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Extra warranty? do tell.

Trader I bought it from done extra warranty which obviously i had to pay for ontop, either 3 months, 6 months a year etc, so I took out a year so can go to any renault dealer if something occurs

Lovely car mate, this site is for all clios so as far as I'm concerned people shouldn't be so negative about someone elses car about something as small as small as having tints? :p

Thanks mate, haha you'd be suprised

F56 MINI Cooper S
Took a few pics whilst out Sunday which I liked so uploaded

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

RB One Eight Two
Looks immaculate to be honest mate. Need to get a splitter, spoiler and get rid of the tints though, oh and some lows. Keep the wheels silver FTW

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ye wheels will be staying silver for sure, splitter will be an easy fix I shall invest in a skoda one. Got my little stubby c2 aerial on now too, doesnt pick up any signal though lol.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Trader I bought it from done extra warranty which obviously i had to pay for ontop, either 3 months, 6 months a year etc, so I took out a year so can go to any renault dealer if something occurs

Thanks mate, haha you'd be suprised

You do know that by law there is a form of warranty on purchases for 6 months? Credit card purchases over £100 also carry joint liability with the provider of credit?

Anyway, if you're happy then hey ho

Renault Clio RS182
I don't know why everybody is moaning about the tints, on the second set of pics you've added they look spot on to me :)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looks good in my opinion, dont listen to the haters on here about the tints. I find mine useful

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
LOL at people slating him for not having a cup packed 182. Just lol!

Nice tidy motor you have there. Tints do look a bit dark tbh. I'll try and get a pic of mine which has light tints on the back (and no one has ever picked up on it. Just goes to show that tints can be accepted ;) )

Steve speaks sense. Cup suspension makes coilovers a pain if the op wants to go that route. And a cup splitter is THE biggest waste of money someone could put on a clio when the skoda one is only a tenner and cup spoilers come up for sale all the time. Not to mention that silver wheels > amphasite wheels.

Definitely. Ignore the haters, that is one tidy car. Cup spoilers are on sale here all the time and a skoda splitter costs sod all. Cup 'pack' doesn't make it a real Cup anyway. (Oooooooooooo I'm gonna get some banter for that one!)

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Looks smart, nice blank canvas!!

Just for info, my xenons sometimes don't come on, scary the first time, but off and on again sorts it every time!

Megane 225 F1
Didn't see these new pics. Looks good. Just needs a cup spoiler and skoda spliter. Maybe some sportines?

F56 MINI Cooper S
Didn't see these new pics. Looks good. Just needs a cup spoiler and skoda spliter. Maybe some sportines?

Yeah gonna buy a skoda splitter, 3/4 front plate, then eventually look into lowering. When the weather is better Im going to take the wheels off clean behind them and spray my calipers silver.

White APE
Nice clean motor, much like my old one.

Bought it like this:
P1010660.jpg

Sold it like this:
56109a62-74c6-e8b4.jpg

Gun metal alloys, eibach sportlines, splitter, yozza cat back, cup spoiler.

This thread has got me looking through my old thread of my origional plans for the car.