ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my 172 on monday

172 (2002)
Hi all,

I picked up my 2002 172 on monday. There seems to be a slight issue with the handling which is partly why I've joined here, but apart from that the car is in excellent condition, 2 owners and 38,000 miles in 8 years.

Even with the slight handling concern the car is incredible, I've not owned anything that makes me grin as much. Looking forward to getting to know the car properly over the coming months, hoping to get it on track very soon.

Cheers

172 (2002)
Cheers mate,

Forgot to mention the colour, it's silver. I'm new to Renault so I'm not sure what the standard spec was on the 172 in 2002 but it's got quite a few toys, xenons (daylight sensors), headlamp wash, 6 cd changer etc.

I'm in the process of booking it in to get the cam belt done as the lazy arse previous owners haven't had it done. It's got 3 service stamps from Renault Croydon but no cam belt stamp.

The engine sounds very good though, seems very strong as well.

Toyota Corolla
Even with the slight handling concern the car is incredible, I've not owned anything that makes me grin as much.

Welcome!

Reminds me when I frist got my Clio, had a massive grin everytime I put my foot down.
It's great on track to, talking of which I've booked the RenaultSport one at Silverstone in Aug! :D Can't wait!