ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked Trophy up today

keo

Clio Trophy
So i picked the trophy up today went bristol this morning to get it, i cant stop smiling i love it. Feels alot tighter than my old 106 gti's, love the 5k kick and it seams it doesnt matter how fast you go into a bend it just grips and sends you around. I had a CTR before and imo there is no comparison, the trophy wipes the floor with it, i can see me keeping this car for along time

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
After a while two things happen.

1.) When you drive someone elses car and you think it's broken after the T and nearly crash at multiple corners! (not really but you'll see what I mean)

2.) After a while you get used to it and want to push harder and reach its real limits, then realise how quick you're really going and slow down!

I'm sure you'll love it.

clio trophy No56
Well done, you will love it.
Had mine for 2.5yrs now and love it, still puts a big smile on my face everytime i go around a corner at pace.
Was just about to say register it on cliotrophy but i think i remember seeing your name on there already.

keo

Clio Trophy
Yes i am on clio trophy mate, i registered ages ago as it was over 12months ago when i was originaly looking at them, ended up having a type r instead, big mistake lol. I am tempted go back out init just for a drive :)

182 McSportius
Good choice :) I've been toying with getting one.

The missus has a 182 currently and I have some jap crap, but looking to save money on my car for a bit so i've been looking at 182s. Can't have her having a better one than me so I've been looking at trophys. Besides, we testdrove a 182 with the trophy seats and they were really good so I want them!!

Clio 1970000000
Congrats mate. There is nothing quite like taking your new car out for its first run......other than a good shag I suppose :evil: