ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pick me some tyres

In need of 4 new tyres big time now. Current alloys are 172 alloys, 16inch . Ip do lenty of motorway driving. If that makes a difference in choices. You lot know more than me, that's why I'm asking. Thanks.

107 Track Car & C4
I've just put some Hankook V12's on this week, they seems very good and reasonably quiet as well, which would be good for motorway driving. Before that I had Toyo T1-R's, they weren't too bad either for a mid range tyre, lasted about 16k as well. The T1-R's aren't generally liked on this forum though lol

I've just put some Hankook V12's on this week, they seems very good and reasonably quiet as well, which would be good for motorway driving. Before that I had Toyo T1-R's, they weren't too bad either for a mid range tyre, lasted about 16k as well. The T1-R's aren't generally liked on this forum though lol

Don't go round corners when the roads are damp and don't corner to hard in the dry or you will scuff your wheels;)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I assume 195/45/16 then?

Mid range from around £53 a tyre right up too £69 a tyre you have, Kumho, Hankook V12s, Falken ZE914s, Uniroyal Rainsport 2s.

Then more top of the range high performance starting from £69 a tyre right up too £85 a tyre you have Continental SC3, Avon ZV5, Bridgestone RE05A, Pirelli Pzero Neros, Michelin Pilot Sport 3s.